How to purchase bebe&boo accessories...

If you would like to purchase an item seen on this blog or order a custom made piece, please email me at adexoxox@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sedona




Sedona
$85
This was a fun piece that took me back to my Arizona roots. I grew up visiting the beautiful town of Sedona with it's boutique shops full of turquoise and sterling. We would picnic in Oak Creek Canyon, climb rocks and gaze at the beautiful reds God chose to display on the rocks surrounding the town.
Extra large chunky turquoise beads are joined to a beautifully carved cinnabar pendant with sterling silver wires and accents. A heavy duty magnetic closure keeps this piece secure.

(I cannot take further orders on this exact piece...any further pieces will vary in color and accents.)

No comments: